Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Wed,Feb 18

Hi everybody,I figured while I'm playing catch-up I might as well do today's also.
It is a beautiful sunny day just as predicted-86 deg. and 13% humidity(thats pretty dry)which is why we don't need the a/c on.
Gale and I got into Leaky early this morning and got our haircuts. The stylists did a super job on both of us.Gale is going back before they head for home the end of March.
Our last day here is March 5 but we may extend for another week-have to decide soon!
Another camper pulled out this morning headed for Corpus Christi-they were full timers so can go just about anywhere.Tonight is pot luck with not so many people anymore but it will be great anyway-I heard lasagna was on the menu and a blackberry wine sour cream cake.Sounds like a 4 mile walk tomorrow lol.
Live music after-not sure about that.Anyway have a great night .Take care Ron & Dee

No comments: